- Parijnan Foundation is a Trust registered under Section 12AA of the Income Tax Act 1961.
- Parijnan Foundation is recognised under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act 1961, since AY: 2010-11
- Donors to Parijnan Foundation can claim certain Income Tax Exemptions under Section 80G.
- Parijnan Foundation is also registered under the FCRA (Foreign Contribution Regulation Act 2010), thus enabling it to accept donations and grants from foreign sources.
- The activities of Parijnan Foundation are included in the Schedule VII of the CSR (Companies Act 2013), and we could be in a position to provide Projects/ Programmes eligible for CSR expenditure, for a Company covered by the provisions of CSR.
Your donation will go towards:
- SAMVIT SUDHA®
We have a Donor Facilitation Cell with a dedicated team who interact with the donors and help them in meeting regulatory compliances. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.